Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hunt Armory Dark Apparition

Hunt Armory Dark Apparition

 
Snapped at the Hunt Armory in Shadyside, Pa is this interesting photo of what appears to be not much at first glance; However, if you focus at the center of the picture, you’ll notice what looks to be the upper-torso of a dark apparition of a man wearing a hat walking (more like hovering) away from the chalkboard. A bit more of a description from the submitter:
“The picture I posted was taken at Hunt Armory in Shady side, Pennsylvania. My friend was doing some construction and had a weird feeling so he started to take some pictures. After the picture was taken, I noticed the shadow. The people who work at the Armory did say that they see shadows of soldiers. But the rim of the shadows hat is what I think is amazing!! I looked at the armory website and there are old pics on it and the shadow is similar to the old military pics.”
Decide for your self.

No comments: