Thursday 17 May 2012

Dark Figure Of A Man In My Living Room

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Figure Of A Man In My Living Room

I don't know the exact day that this event occurred, but I do know that it happened in the fall of 2002, I was 15 at the time. It was about 3:00 p.m. My brother and I where at home alone. He was sleeping in his room (which was adjacent to my room, so I could see when he would walk in and out of his room) and I was sitting on my bed watching TV. I heard the kitchen cabinet doors being opened and shut. It sounded as if someone was playing musical doors or drumming on them.
I thought that one of my parents had gotten home early. So I walked down the hallway into the kitchen to find that there was no one there. I went back into my room thinking that this was my mind playing tricks on me. As soon as I had forgotten about what had just occurred I heard the cabinets being opened and closed again. By this time (since I wasn't facing the door) I thought that my brother had gotten up to get something to eat.
So I looked into his bedroom, he was still asleep. So I went back into the kitchen and again there was no one there. As I walked past the living room out of the corner of my eye I saw a man sitting at the computer desk, he looked as if he was facing the computer. I stood in the doorway and stared at the figure. Since our living room had dark curtains the dim light from computer screen lit up the area around it.
As I stared at the man/figure sitting at the computer (who I thought was my dad at the time) I noticed that the dim computer light was reflecting off of his head and shoulders so he looked pretty solid. I started to talk to the man/figure. I called out to him confused at the fact that he was just sitting there and not responding. So I turned around and turned on the light and when I looked at the spot where the man/figure had been sitting he was gone... Weird. Later on the same day I went to the laundry room (which connects to the garage and was also home to my black half Labrador half chow dog) I saw that the door that lead to the garage was open and I could see it was dark inside.
I reached out to close it and I saw a black claw/hand grab the door knob and gently, but quickly try to close the door. The door did not close all of the way. At first I thought it was my dog so I opened the door. I turned on the light and found that my dog was not inside, but he was outside scratching the door that leads into the garage area from the outside. By this time my parents were already home and I know for a fact that my brother was in his room and my parents were in their room also.
That event sacred me and I don't remember telling anyone about what happened until years later after we moved out of that house.
I have also had other experiences in that house, but that is another story.


Source :  http://www.yourghoststories.com/

More Stories:   http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments: