Tuesday 15 May 2012

Haunted House

Haunted House

I just moved into a new house with my family. It's an old house that was made in the 70's. My kids were excited to finally get out of the apartment and into a house. The only bad thing was that we weren't the only ones living in that house.
On the first night my husband and I heard a banging down stairs. We thought it was nothing so we went back to sleep. A couple hours after the banging, we heard a crash. My husband went down stairs to check out what happened. He came back up and told me that the vase fell off the table. We assumed that the wind might have knocked it down so we went back to sleep again. We had no more troubles that night but the next day we did.
When my son came back from school he went into the living room. I heard him scream and run out. I thought he might have seen a bat or a bird come out of the chimney so I chuckled to myself at how he screamed. But he had a different story.
He told me that he saw a man floating above the table. I went to go check but when I got there I saw nothing. My son was shaking and kept telling me there was a man there and that he wasn't lying. Later on when it got dark I went to my room to put away some clothing. When I walked in the room felt colder than it should have. I went to go check the thermostat and it read 70 degrees. But in the room it felt like 50 degrees. I went back in my room and saw a man floating above my bed. I was petrified. The man was tall and had a red beard and hair. I couldn't see his eyes because all I saw was black holes. As soon as he appeared, he disappeared. I stumbled down the stairs and reached for the phone. I dialed my husband's work number and told him what had just happened. His response was a laugh and asked me if I was getting tired or something. Knowing that he didn't believe me worried me even more. So what I did was gather my kids and drove down to my sister's house. I didn't want to stay in a house with a ghost in it.
When I got to my sister's house I told her what had happened. She also didn't believe me and told me that the stress of moving to a new house was getting to me. I stayed at her house overnight then went back to the house the next day. I was a little shaky and was a little afraid but I calmed my nerves so I wouldn't worry my children.
When my kids went to school and my husband went to work again I was alone at the house. It was raining outside and was foggy which made staying at home even worse. I was in the kitchen washing the dishes when I heard a loud bang in the dining room. I went to go check it out and once I left the kitchen I heard a smash in the kitchen. I ran back to kitchen and saw that all of the plates, cups and glasses where all smashed all over the floor. When I looked up I saw the ghost again! He looked at me smiled and told me to get out. I ran out of the kitchen and into my car and drove away from the house. I called my husband and told him that I wanted to move now. But he told me that we weren't moving because we already bought the house and that we saved up a lot to get it. When I heard his answer I went to the church and asked for the priest. When I got to him I asked him to come bless my house. He asked why and I told him the reason why. He agreed to come and bless my house. When I brought him to my house he began to preach, pray and went around my house splashing holy water everywhere. Once he left I felt a little bit better. Two days have passed and there were no signs of the ghost but I know he's still in my house. I can feel his presence.


Source :  http://www.yourghoststories.com/

More Stories:   http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments: