Friday 11 May 2012

Is Sally A Demon Or Little Girl?

Real Ghost Stories

Is Sally A Demon Or Little Girl?

This story may be sound completely crazy and made up. But, I swear to you it is NOT!
I had 3 friends stay the night. I am the only one who had a strong belief in ghosts out of the 4 of us. I had plenty of experiences before this night. And have many since, and will probably have more. But anyways, when my mother went to bed I let my two friends drink some of my moms alcohol. So, two out of the four were completely sober, myself included. And my not so smart self decided 'Hey, let's make a paper ouji board.' Stupid, but hey I was young. I made this fake ouji board and had found something to use as a cursor. We all sat down in my living room.
Now, if you looked to the right in my living room, you'd see the kitchen table then an open room with a huge glass sliding door. And, we were sitting where you could see that door. Mind you, we lived in the middle of the woods, far away from any neighbors. Anyways, back on track. We started asking questions like 'Is anyone there?' Etc etc. We asked it 'Whats your name?' And it spelt out S.A.L.L.Y. We all freaked and blamed each other saying 'You moved it' 'No, you did' Etc etc. Then we asked 'How did you die' and it spelled out H.A.N.G. That freaked us out. But we continued and asked it, 'How old are you?' It went to the number 7. At this point we are freaking out, not sure if the other was moving it. And we started laughing and stopped playing with it.
All of a sudden our motion sensor light outside our sliding door turned on. And we all got scared and huddled into one another facing it. They all told me to go look outside and see if there was someone or an animal outside moving. So, I went to go stand up to check and we heard a loud bang on the slider door. So, I quickly sat back down completely terrifed. Then we heard a little girl laughing. Which freaked us out.
We sorta just sat there, staring at the door. This is the part that sounds crazy... We noticed this image, almost as if a vision sorta. We saw this park, with a swing a metal swing set. Then I noticed a little girl around the age of 7, hanging from the chain of the one of the swings. I started to cry. Who wouldnt? Then it just went away. And it was the glass door again and the light was shining outside. We all asked each other what we saw. And we all saw the same little girl hanging from the chain of the swing. That was indeed the saddest, and scariest experience I have ever had.
But here is my question. Because I am much older now, and I have gotten into spirits more now since then. But, supposedly demons are able to change form and do things most other spirits cannot do? Do you think we were tricked to believe it was a little girl, by a demon? Or do you think it actually is a little 7 year old girl named Sally?
Again, I understand how crazy this story sounds. If you knew the half of my stories, you'd lock me in a hospital. But, I swear on my life it is true. And I have 3 others who experienced it with me.

Source :  http://www.yourghoststories.com/

More Stories:   http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments: