Wednesday 9 May 2012

It Wanted My Unborn Child




Real Ghost Stories

It Wanted My Unborn Child

I was 18 and pregnant with my first child. I was living with my boyfriend's dad at the time and far from my family. My boyfriend worked all day and so did his dad, so I was left alone in the house all day too. At first I never really felt much, but then the more I was left alone the more I felt and saw.
One day I had gone into the garage for something I didn't turn on the light because the light from underneath the garage door was enough to see around. As I turned towards the far end of the garage there were some boxes stacked there and I clearly saw a shadow of a male hide back into the boxes. I didn't think it was a ghost or something weird like that, I actually thought, "Oh my god, someone is in here!" I shut the door and called my boyfriend he went in with a baseball bat turned on the light and inspected the whole place, but of course nothing or no one was there. I let that go and went on with my day.
Later that night I got ready to go to bed like always. I fell asleep quickly and around like 12:3 or so I was almost awoken by something and I say almost because I could only move my eyes and could hear everything around me but could not move. I wasn't afraid because I was use to this, it had happened all my life so I was like, "oh gawd not again." except this time it was way different. I as I tried to get out of this state I heard the ugliest, most scary laughter you could ever hear! I shifted my eyes to my left and there sat a shapeless black shadow with red eyes he kept asking me for something but don't know what all I kept saying to him was no! I said no many times in my head because I couldn't speak finally it left. But it kept coming back almost every night until I had my daughter then one last time same thing happened and I once again kept saying no to whatever he kept asking for.
At this time my daughter was 2 days old and laying next to me asleep. I felt like it wanted her. And I furiously yelled, "NO!" in my head and it made a weird noise and I felt a sting on my left wrist then it flew into the wall that went into the garage. When I could finally move and sit up I looked at my wrist and there were 3 scratches on it no blood but enough to raise the skin on my wrist.



Source :  http://www.yourghoststories.com/
More Stories:   http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments: