Wednesday 27 June 2012

My Hall Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Hall Ghost

I'm pretty sure that there's a ghost in my hallway. Now, before I talk about the ghost, it's important to know the layout of my house: my parents sleep upstairs and I sleep downstairs. There is a short hallway downstairs, with my room, a bathroom, and a second room I use as my study/music room. My bedroom and music room are on opposite sides of the hallway, and next to the door of the music room, on the hall wall, is a little bell. It's an electronic bell, one of those flower-shaped things that ring when you push a button.
Sometimes when I'm in the hallway I feel weird, as if someone else is there, and occasionally I feel watched when in my two rooms. If I leave sweets, especially dark chocolate, in the music room it's always gone by the next day (and no, it's not a pet). Ever since we first moved in a few years ago (we first moved in when I was four, but rented it out from age six 'till now) the bell would randomly ring for no reason at all. We've replaced the batteries, in case it was ringing as a reminder, we've moved the button higher to make sure my dog doesn't accidentally knock into it, but it still rings. It's especially creepy when I'm on the computer (which faces the door, and is at an angle that I can see the bell) and the bell rings repeatedly. I've had to quickly run upstairs because I'm so scared. Also, my dog refuses to stay in the hallway. She'll go through it to a room, but she will not stay in it. If I'm doing something in the hallway she'll wait in my room until I move away from the ghost. Sometimes the ghost will follow me into a room, but the farthest it's ever gone is halfway up the stairs.
What scares me the most is what's been happening the past few weeks. At first I was sure it was a friendly ghost, even leaving out dark chocolate chips on purpose, but now I'm not so sure. I've been getting these weird cuts. For example, just this morning I was getting dressed when I felt a sting on my left leg. Looking down I saw that I had a long, red cut from my ankle, up my calf, to the back of my knee. I'll wake up with scratches all over, or I'll feel a sting and look to find a brand new scratch. Twenty minutes ago I got a cut on my pinkie that wasn't there at school.
Just as a note, I do believe in ghosts. I've seen them. I think that there may be two ghosts, because I go between the impression of a young pagan/old fashioned boy and a slightly older (18, 19) Native American, I don't know what gender. I'm pretty sure my house was built on an old Indian burial site, but ghosts in my city are pretty uncommon. They're more heard of a couple miles away in Virginia City. Please help! What should I do!? I'm a very paranoid and easily frightened teen, the school scaredie cat, so I honestly am a little freaked out by this happening so close.


Source : http://www.yourghoststories.com/


More Stories: http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments: