Sunday 3 June 2012

Will The Spirits Ever Let Me Rest?

Real Ghost Stories

Will The Spirits Ever Let Me Rest?

As I left off in my last story I was to be moving since l a lot of stuff happened in my other houses. I was beginning to wonder if it would follow me. Would the spirit world ever let me rest?
We finally sold our house and moved into a small two bedroom apartment on the other side of town. Trust me that house was not at all quite. But as usual I'm the only one who had experiences. So let's get to the main point.
When we first moved in it was quite for about two weeks. Then it happened. I was lying on my bed trying to fall asleep when I saw her. She had to be about four or five years old. She had shoulder length hair and it was a medium brown color with curly waves in it.
My room was set up to where the closet was sticking out in the room and leaving enough space for my bedroom door to open. The funny thing I wasn't scared at all of seeing her. She peeked her head around the corner and back as if she was playing hide and seek with me. I started to laugh because it was the weirdest experience I have had with a ghost. She was a cute little girl I felt sorry for her that someone that young had her life taken away. She disappeared not long after I had seen her and I just lay there staring and thinking about her.
As I've said before I don't get scared very easily. So I wasn't screaming or running out of the room because this is the kind of stuff that happens almost on a regular basis.
I will tell you one thing that did scare me.
I had all the lights off in my room with the curtain open slightly. I bent down next to my DVD player getting ready to put in a DVD to watch when I felt eyes on me and for some reason something was telling me look up. As I did I saw the silhouette of man in the TV. He was still standing behind me.
The second I saw him I let out a small yelp and lost my balance and my bottom hitting the floor. I turned to look and see if he was still behind me but he was gone just like that. I turned to look at the TV and no reflection.
The thing is he scared me, really scared me, more than any of the others have. I got a weird vibe from him, something not good. Since those two occurrences it was a while before I had my next one.
My mom was going to the grocery store and I was going to watch my little sister while she was gone. I didn't hear my mom leave so when I walked out of the bathroom my sister was playing with her arts and crafts on the living room floor. My mom's bedroom door was cracked open and I saw a woman in her thirty's walk around my mom's bed, next to her dresser. I thought it was my mom because the lady had brown shoulder length hair so I called out for her. My sister then told me mom had gone to the store. After she said that I walked into my mom's room to see the lady and when I went to follow her there was no one. Believe me I was a little shocked by that one.
I have few stories tell because they no longer involve the old apartment they involve our new house. I know we move a lot.
I'll write my other one soon. If you have anything that can't possibly make since for these things to be happening let me know.

Source :  http://www.yourghoststories.com/

More Stories:   http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments: