Tuesday 17 July 2012

Dimensional Shift

Dimensional Shift




This ghost photo was sent by Teresa of ashmore78@hotmail.com.
Teresa said, "This picture was taken inside a lighthouse while we were on vacation. I did contact the lighthouse they claim the problem is in my picture, the lighthouse is not haunted."
Dr. Dave's Notes:
I created the second photo as an enlargement of the original so you could see the features better. This photo is not double exposured, but I believe it represents a dimensional overlap from another dimension into our dimension. I call it a dimensional shift because I believe this is a good example of quantum mechanics explanation of parallel dimensions. The man and woman behind the two young girls may not even be aware of them. In their dimension they are in this lighthouse and standing alone while looking out over the railing. Our next book, Magic Dimensions, has an entire chapter on dimensional shifts and parallel dimensions with examples. I do not consider this kind of image to be ghostly so much as I do showing evidence of parallel dimensions and of those who dwell therein.



 Credit:      

No comments: